The Taste of Tasmania Advisory Group
The Taste of Tasmania is managed by experienced City of Hobart staff members, with advice and oversight by the Taste of Tasmania Advisory Group.
Members of the group include Taste of Tasmania stallholders, tourism and events industry professionals, and members of the Hobart City Council.
The current members of the group are:
- Chairman, Lord Mayor Alderman Sue Hickey
- Alderman Bill Harvey, Chairman, Community, Culture and Events Committee
- Melinda Anderson, Destination Southern Tasmania
- Greg Astell, Tasmanian Hospitality Association
- Vanessa Bagot, Ashgrove, Barringwood & Spreyton
- Cameron Brett, Tourism Industry Council Tasmania
- Richard Latham, Waterfront Business Community
- Tim Lovibond, Events Tasmania
- Natasha Nieuwhof, Goaty Hill Wines
- Fred Peacock, Bream Creek Vineyard
- Guy Robertson, Mount Gnomon Farm
- Mark Robertson, Lost Pippin and The Lamb Baa